I’m Dewon Hall,
That Creative Guy.
So you’re wondering, who is he and how can he help me with my branding problem?
Glad you asked!
You’ve pondered, hashed out, scribbled down (with garbage cans full of balled up paper to prove it), fought and finally got that idea for your vision figured out. Your gut feeling tells you, “this idea will be fantastic!”
You may have established this idea in the market already or you may be just starting out. However, you’re struggling with how to develop a cohesive and consistent brand image. That Creative Guy thoroughly enjoys the process of walking with you through the branding process. As we dig deep into the idea for your vision, you will find there’s an awesome story to tell. With great visuals, this is the glue that binds together the consistency and effectiveness needed to take you to the next level.
Whether you need:
- A newly developed brand or refresh of an existing brand…
- A more clear, succinct brand message that engages your target demographic…
- A awesome website that’s functional, traffic driven and a bottom line booster…
That Creative Guy is here to help you bring the passion for your brand to life through creative, strategic and impactful brand and web design.
Check out the work!
Am I Your Guy?
In personal relationships, compatibility is an extremely important piece to building a strong foundation. We try our best to connect with people who listen, give us positive, uplifting and sound advice. The same holds true when choosing the right design professional to help you with your brand vision.
I’m your guy if you…
- Consider your brand a long term and long lasting investment
- Understand the process takes time and communication between all parties involved
- Allow for questions to help build an awesome brand solution
- Are willing to listen to sound branding advice that helps meet your goals
- Look forward to developing a great partnership with someone who keeps your brand at heart
- Enjoy telling your story about how and why your product or service is different
- Are ethical, fun, and serious about maintaining your brand integrity and standards
Partner with me!!
A Little Q&A
Q: What’s one of your favorite childhood memories?
I remember my grandma making home made ice cream from snow during the winter months (because we don’t get much snow down south these days). She concocted the best ice cream in the world!
Q: What’s one of your favorite sayings from either of parents?
My dad used to always say, “Son, GOD gave you five senses, use them all, especially common sense!” (Which is really six! (laughs)
Q: What’s your favorite pastime?
I enjoy acting (even though I haven’t done it in a while). I had the opportunity to be an extra in the Oscar nominated film, The Help. It was an awesome experience as I got to see some of the inner workings of film making. And, I can tell my kids, “you know your dad was in an Oscar nominated film, right?” (laughs)
Q: What’s something that amazes you?
The process of creativity. From barbers, to teachers, to CEO’s, we are all artist in some way, shape or form. Wherever you are in life, it’s a daily challenge of creative problem solving to figure out how to deal with your individual issues, whether good or bad. THAT amazes me.